The 'I don't like Tesla' Thread

Tesla settles with Black worker who won two trials over racist discrimination​

"When I started this case, I suggested that the conduct would stop if Elon Musk would make a statement and a commitment to his employees that this is not tolerated. We haven't heard that after seven years of litigation, a nine-figure verdict then a seven-figure verdict. Why isn't he stopping this conduct? That's what doesn't make sense to me. Tesla is supposed to be the factory of the future. But this conduct is from the Jim Crow past."

Tesla bear says it’s poised to ‘go bust’ because it’s too vertically integrated, which is a ‘brilliant model when you grow’ but not when you have your worst quarter in years​

someone should tell Apple :cautious:

Also the entire premise of the “article” is wrong: Tesla did not spend huge sums of money to “capture the EV market”. They spent the money on building production facilities and everything associated with that… 🤦‍♂️
And anyone actually believing that the frankly insane growth of the past would just continue like that is clearly an idiot.

For context, it was revealed in a deposition transcript that "@ErmnMusk" is one of his own alternate accounts.

1712813090673.png

Tesla bots attack:

A mass-banning of all users critical of Tesla is currently underway. According to multiple reports on RealTesla, ALL users who have ever posted a comment or submission to r/RealTesla or r/EnoughMuskSpam are being automatically perma-banned from all Tesla-positive communities, including r/Cybertruck, r/ElonMusk, r/TeslaLounge, and r/teslamotors.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/1c2q6ep/mod_of_rteslamotors_and_rteslalounge_declares_war/

'Full Self-Driving' Teslas Keep Slamming Into Curbs​

Owners trying out FSD for the first time are finding damage after their cars kiss the curb while turning.​

TikTok influencer locked inaide 115°F Tesla during software update.

Last edited:

Owners trying out FSD for the first time are finding damage after their cars kiss the curb while turning.​

The car isn't programmed to handle a door being opened during an update? That seems to be a huge oversight.

There is a mechanical door release if the electronic latch fails for whatever reason. It is not „single use“ and at least on model 3 it is so easily accessible that people have used it out of instinct in my car multiple times because they couldn’t figure out the completely unintuitive button bullshit.

The car isn't programmed to handle a door being opened during an update? That seems to be a huge oversight.
^yeah thats just bullshit, IIRC there's 2 door latches which both work even during software updates.
Just doing it for internet fame/likes I guess

Oh, so that why there's this trend of "hot girls hit curbs"? :LOL:

why is it so hard for Tesla drivers to read when they click "by using FSD you still need to remain in control of the vehicle at all times"?
ie dont come crying to us when you're too lazy/stupid to drive yourself?

why is it so hard for Tesla drivers to read when they click "by using FSD you still need to remain in control of the vehicle at all times"?
ie dont come crying to us when you're too lazy/stupid to drive yourself?
cause moron-messiah-musk told them that autopilot drives safer than a human being ("don't trust any statistic you haven't manipulated yourself"?) and once again announced robotaxi for next year or whatever bullshit - further reinforcing that assumption in their tiny fanboy brains :|