Episode with Hammond reviewing Range Rover and drives in pool

lschwarcz

Hi everyone,

I've been looking all over but I can't seem to find an episode where Hammond reviews a Range Rover (I'm pretty sure it's a Range Rover) and as part of the review he drives through a public swimming pool that is long, narrow and seems to be one where you float from one end to another. He even specifically mentions the feature that tells you the depth of the water.

I'm posting here since I'm fairly sure that it's from TGT but it could have been a TG episode.

Am I crazy or did this happen and what episode is it from? OK, it could have happened AND I could be crazy but you get the point :).

Thanks!
Larry.

Hi everyone,

I've been looking all over but I can't seem to find an episode where Hammond reviews a Range Rover (I'm pretty sure it's a Range Rover) and as part of the review he drives through a public swimming pool that is long, narrow and seems to be one where you float from one end to another. He even specifically mentions the feature that tells you the depth of the water.

I'm posting here since I'm fairly sure that it's from TGT but it could have been a TG episode.

Am I crazy or did this happen and what episode is it from? OK, it could have happened AND I could be crazy but you get the point :).

Thanks!
Larry.

I can only think of when Hammond had the Mercedes G wagen 6x6.